WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MATHS IS DONE FOR. DEAD. GONE. KILLED OFF. EXTINCT. It took an extra year but I finally did it. And damn does it feel good.
The exam was over like almost a week ago but I realised I haven't declared my victory on my blog. Facebook pretty much won the war against blogs.
The other exams(Business Studies Paper 2 and Commerce Paper 1) are coming in another week. I'm feeling overconfident about them but I should not...must force self to study what one already knows....
I can feel my massive gaming marathon coming...and it looks good.... On a side note, sudden interest in Dota. Although I pretty much suck at it. Maybe because Dota 2 is coming? lols
Under the tree@ {5:00 AM.
}THE BOY
Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred
}WHAT HE WANTS
Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt