The Original Dream
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
4 WEEKS TO O LEVEL?!!?! AGAIN???

Long time no post.
Been busy hahas Exams, gaming, studying and what not.
But FINALLY...the moment of truth(again?) is coming...
The dreaded O levels...

Last year was pretty much me heading into a massive army with a water gun. With some soap. I could watch all my friends kill/murder/nuke/annihilate/destroy their papers....
Will it be my turn?

Mt maths is still ok. Light years beyond what I was before...But is it enough? I hope so.
Prelims seem ok...I might be better but it's like I replaced my engine and didn't tune it(too much thinking on racing games?). I'm still slow...which is bad...

My business studies and commerce should get A1 or 2...
But I can't exceed 7 points combined for these three subjects im taking...
If not...I really have no where to go.

Also on other news, I GOT THE PLAYSTATION MOVE!!! woohoo
Played Table Tennis with my father...
first game he played in which I didn't need to explain or handicap myself for him to win...
I was practically playing at full power!!! FULL POWAH!!!
And he won.
wtc

Also I changed my PS3 hard drive. What does that mean? I can fit more music and movies inside i guess...250GB is a lot...and maybe hehehe get some downloadable games...

Guess time will tell for all this stuff.
Till....i have no idea when...

Under the tree@
{8:25 AM.

}THE BOY

Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred


}WHAT HE WANTS

Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt


}HIS FRIENDS

Adriel
Kevin
Fithri
Elaine
Wei Siang
Nicola
Jenina
Matthew
Jason/Mybro
Elena

}TALK TO HIM

go to this site for the cbox

}HEAR HIS CRY



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



}CREDITS

layout} headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host} imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0