I "think" I got another article posted! hahas not sure yet. Wait until I see it printed on paper tomorrow haha wait should be later hahas it's morning already.
Must not let it get to my head though. Focus. Just finish watching this series called Dollhouse. The events are impossible to predict, it just smacks you across the face.
Starting Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. It's also epic. Better than the original..actually this IS th original hahas
Should be studying more but just can't seem to focus.. Gahhhh O levels nearing already!! This year sure went by fast...
Under the tree@ {10:19 AM.
}THE BOY
Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred
}WHAT HE WANTS
Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt