Week was ok. Class was normal. Social life was as usual. May seem boring but something livened it up.
I got my article published in the newspaper. Lol. First try get in already. Was in the youthink section on monday.
The admin guy told me in the e-mail. "Don't worry if you don't get in the first try. You have many other chances."
First time get in. Feels good. Then the feeling got better, when I found out they actually pay you for getting published asa freelancer...epic...
My 2nd time doesn't seem too lucky. Haven't got the message that they shortlisted my article. Goes high up and down low. Not a very good feeling. At least my weekday is over.
I wonder why I bother with someone who's idea is to only bother with those he thinks he should. He seems more cold. Drifting away? Maybe.
Had a epic debate with a friend on wheter perfection exists. Wheter happiness can exist without sadness. I was on the perfection does not exist and happiness must exist with sadness side. Ended with a stalemate. Partially because he won't admit a loss in this world, thus he created his own. He definiely loves power...shown by how he seeks superiority over anyone he can.
Seems like I'm slowly drifting away. Who would remember? Heck enough emo
Gotta prepare for O's...again..thinking about applying for DPA again. Probably should, judging from how happy many of those who went in are.
Not sure why I'm watching piranha's rip other animals apart...
Till next time
Under the tree@ {8:12 AM.
}THE BOY
Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred
}WHAT HE WANTS
Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt