Applied for DPA...AGAIN... Never mind just bullshit again. Should get in. Just worried about when they said "Only final year students may apply" Does that include me??? Keep waiting I guess..
Need to start working hard on maths..feel like my hard worked skills are already weakening...
I realised I'm really lucky to have gotten at least one article published. Later turn up at DPA got nothing to show. sian.. But now not getting any of the articles in...study other people article and copy then since I'm new. Some of the questions I also don't know how to answer. How would you stop radicalisation of youth with you friends? Need money and more?? Never mind..just try. Hopefully can get in. More to show hahas
Need more focus...gotta have a some kind of slap to the face..wake myself up..
Under the tree@ {11:00 AM.
}THE BOY
Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred
}WHAT HE WANTS
Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt