A1 for everything? It's possible. Considering the fact I'm cheating by only having 3 subjects, it's very possible. But who cares when one of those A1's belongs to E maths. Hell yea.
I almost didn't get all A1 because of business studies. Paper 1 69/100. Needed a more for papaer 2 to pull it up to a A1. I thought I could get 80/100, but instead i got 95/100. woohoo
Gonna mess about on the wii later. Fighting and yelling time.
Under the tree@ {9:25 AM.
}THE BOY
Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred
}WHAT HE WANTS
Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt