The Original Dream
Monday, January 4, 2010

A happy new year to all who actually come here.

Its 2010 and that means no more school for me(Hopefully no repeating)
And since there's no more school, no teachers should come here to snoop.
And since facebook and twitter have devoured people's minds, no one should be coming here!

Therefore I've decided to to use this as a rambling page. With no more restraints on what to write, I can put whatever the fuck i want.

Well recently some mentally confused, emo-thinking-im-cool-and-i-see-things-better-than-you guy played with me and some friends on garena. A way to connect gamers my imaginary crowd.

Basically my skill in gaming is moot. So i got my ass kicked, didnt noe gaming shortcuts or words. And that enraged the mentally confused, emo-thinking-im-cool-and-i-see-things-better-than-you guy. So he goes all fucker this, fucker that. I ping here, you go somewhere else(Some way to show stuff on the map). And he goes all sian already. Then just tell everyone he remaking the game(sorta reset). And he leaves no space for me to get in the new game.

So yea. What strikes me is how the mentally confused, emo-thinking-im-cool-and-i-see-things-better-than-you guy can actually reach very smart conclusions on certain matters, but he loses his temper on someone who he knows sucks at gaming(me).

Then after closing the application, i realised (enlightenment time)that the game was made for people to enjoy and have fun. Yet it causes so many to go into rage when they get beaten or something happens to make that person lose.

Not really in the mood to find out why. Another time.

Updated my facebook to talk about my position in life in an abstract way.
I see a dead end on my road of life. Do I back-track or go off-road?
Well back tracking is so obviously repeating sec4.
Since the concept of the roads of life is that at every fork, i go left or right. Essentially, it is a decision. The road itself is what i go through after the making of the decision.
So going off-road is basically off-ing myself.
I doubt few undestand that. Those that do, well why the fuck do they care.
Some idiot told me to ram it, that's just going up the government. And that does not bode well. Unless the government can give me a death sentence fr ramming them.
Someone else went along with that and encourage me to do just that. I wonder...

And surprisingly, someone told me to go off-road. Clearly this person thinks that off-road is some sort of freedom. Well its not.

I guess i'll decide what to do when i see how bad this road block is...

Under the tree@
{5:47 AM.

}THE BOY

Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred


}WHAT HE WANTS

Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt


}HIS FRIENDS

Adriel
Kevin
Fithri
Elaine
Wei Siang
Nicola
Jenina
Matthew
Jason/Mybro
Elena

}TALK TO HIM

go to this site for the cbox

}HEAR HIS CRY



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



}CREDITS

layout} headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host} imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0