The Original Dream
Friday, November 6, 2009

WAHAHAHA haven't blogged for a long time...almost forgot my password -_-
It feels good to... O's are coming to an end..
Recap.

English-Sure pass. Mind went into Overdrive after seeing the word "Power"
Paper 2 surprisingly easy...

Maths- Ah haha...mixed feelings. BUT I must pass. And I know I will.

A Maths-Error. Did not attend. Actually this has a good side to it. My Olevel
certificate will have a ABS(abscence) on it. Give people the benefit of doubt
when they see it. HAHAS

Chemistry-EASY?! yea quite surprising. Some questions still stomped me..but I
stomped some back. So must be equal. Pass

Physics-Again quite easy...Has Cambridge lost it? I gained more ground on this one.
It will pull up my sucky chem...Tuition teacher made comment on how MOE saw
year of the rooster batch had low PSLE scores...so Olevel easy..What the..
anyway pass

SS-ARGH...same problem..still haven't fixed it..even at O's. Didn't finish SBQ part 4
I'm sure my awesome SEQ essay will make up for that. LUCKY! didn't put all my
eggs in the Venice basket...Studied terrorism so HAHA. Then people told me it was
a complex question...but still pass

Literature-Complete and utter ownage...didn't think I could write that fast...one 2
page essay. Another 1 and a half essay.And for prose, 2 one page essays...
that's like 5 and a half pages...in ONE HOUR AND FORTY MINUTES. Made a
small mistake in content tho...But will pass with all the colours in the
world HAHAS

POA-Complete ownage to the paper this time. But I managed to handle some questions..
PLEASE BE ENOUGH TO PASS...practised so long...

Chinese B-not taken...

So yea. Chinese B and one science paper left. Just these two and then its class chalet!!! PAINTBALL!!! Then its PS3 till dawn...and the next one...But until then...rest...then study...

Wondering wheter I should get PSP Go! Looks ok(shiny)...but seems hard to hold? Internal memory 16GB...yea....can still add memory card...
But like got a lot of bad response from respected individuals. Hmm forums also talk crap on it...BUT its a freaking portable game console. It just needs to play well. AND thats what it does...PLUS two of my fave games are coming on it soon!!
Persona3 Portable and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep...
These are two games i won't mind wasting my life on...
But then again responses make the Go! sound like crap. But i need it to play those two games...damn...must reach conclusion soon..
Help?

Under the tree@
{7:23 AM.

}THE BOY

Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred


}WHAT HE WANTS

Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt


}HIS FRIENDS

Adriel
Kevin
Fithri
Elaine
Wei Siang
Nicola
Jenina
Matthew
Jason/Mybro
Elena

}TALK TO HIM

go to this site for the cbox

}HEAR HIS CRY



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



}CREDITS

layout} headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host} imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0