The Original Dream
Monday, November 30, 2009

Going to leave fo Hong Kong tomorrow..and guess what..coming back like 1 month later..a bit crazy.

Then again there is my cousin's wedding. Weddings in Hong Kong are always special..hahas. I'll probably post why next time.

Also I'll be visiting China. Around 5 days. Sightseeing. Lols. Forgot where I'll be visiting exactly.

Wondering what to write for my story...so many great ideas..but not sure how to put them together. Hahas we see through it.

Paid for the DPA course today. $150...My mom gave me cash. When I pass the form to them, they ask for payment by nets....luckily they also accept cash, or else I have to go back home...whew hahas

Posting again soon. I bet no one comes here. Hahas posting this is a small comfort for me. Makes me feel like someone will read it. Self-dellusion? lols

Under the tree@
{5:41 AM.

}THE BOY

Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred


}WHAT HE WANTS

Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt


}HIS FRIENDS

Adriel
Kevin
Fithri
Elaine
Wei Siang
Nicola
Jenina
Matthew
Jason/Mybro
Elena

}TALK TO HIM

go to this site for the cbox

}HEAR HIS CRY



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



}CREDITS

layout} headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host} imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0