The Original Dream
Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hoho lots of good things to type down.
Spent the weekends rather quickly. But it was fun.

-Detailed description most likely boring skip to end if you hate card games-

Saturday was mostly on Magic: The Gathering. (MTG)
Entered a Core Set release competition...
Got my ass handed to me...8 freaking times..
Went with Adriel and his friend Deon.

There were 5 rounds in the competiton.
Each consisting of 2 battles(If you win twice there's no need to play the third game)
First I had to register as a player. Easy
Then I got 5 booster packs(15 cards each) and create a deck out of it. Got nervous
Then came my opponent. No mercy from him.
F.Y.I In MTG each player has 20 life points.
The 1st battle. 0-20
The 2nd battle. 0-19
Yea I got lucky...
The guy was definetly a hardcore player. Plus he treated me like trash(Or were my skills around that level). He didn't even shake my hand when I offered it. Just walked off after having me sign this offical paper for the competition.

The 2nd round wasn't so bad. I still got owned. But at least the guy offered advice and some cards that he thought would compliment my style.
1st battle. 0-15
2nd battle. 0-17

The 3rd round was when I came close to getting a win...
But I drew the card I needed 1 turn too late...
1st battle. 0-5
2nd battle. 0-6
The second battle was like that because he got all the wrong cards.

You probably guess I would get closer to winning every round.
But the fourth round was the worst.
This guy was skilled and he cheated...
1st battle. 0-10
2nd battle. 0-19
I probably caught him off guard in the 1st battle.
So he got really serious.
He had this card that kept regenerating his health...
but he wouldn't let me see it.
So I have a feeling he was lying..but nvm.
Had to drop out because I had tution. So didnt get a last battle.

Adriel got into 13th place out of 21 people. Pretty good.
Deon got a free T-shirt.
I got...uhh...experience.

But it was good..i guess.

Spent sunday at Deon;s house.
Played around with his drum set.
Did some english work with Adriel..
Then we customised my deck.
Changed alot of things and added some new cards.
It became moderately powerful and irritating to enemies.
Then had a three way match. 5 times.

First we had a anti-clockwise game. Only can attack one person in a anti-clockwise direction. Spells excluded.
Lost...
Then go to clockwise game. Also lost.
Then we decided to go free style. Attack anyone you want.
Both Deon and Adriel got out the big guns..
Then I managed to get a card to take control of Deon's more powerful creature.
Wiped both of them out. hahas lucky.

Then we decided to up the ante.
Random decks..
I got Adriel's powerful fire and darkness deck. Got good cards..
Ownage...Adriel got a powerful deck. But got the wrong cards..
Deon was quite a challenge. Got some useful cards
But I won anyway...hahas

Then I got the deck which Adriel got all the wrong cards.
Hard to use. But I got a good hand.
Owned them again.
3 out of 5 matches won...
Rapid increase in power?? hahas

-Description ended-

Anyway for those who don't enjoy card games. Going to change my phone soon. fufufufufufufufu
It's because my mom got a voucher and she doesn't need a new phone.
I'm thining of the Sony Ericsson Satio...touchscreen...12.1 megapixels..drool...
But it comes at the end of the year...and the voucher expires in 1month...
So I targeted the W995...
Its pretty good. 8.1megapixels and more cool features...
Haven't seen anyone in school have it yet.
So, quoting Matthew, I'll get it first so everyone else is a poser! hahas

Anyway I should be preparing for Olvls or something..update another time.

Under the tree@
{5:35 AM.

}THE BOY

Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred


}WHAT HE WANTS

Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt


}HIS FRIENDS

Adriel
Kevin
Fithri
Elaine
Wei Siang
Nicola
Jenina
Matthew
Jason/Mybro
Elena

}TALK TO HIM

go to this site for the cbox

}HEAR HIS CRY



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



}CREDITS

layout} headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host} imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0