You know sometimes how much you want something but you can't fnd it... Yea that happened alot...
I bought a Gundam model (GN-0000) today...It can glow in the dark thanks to LED lights...but it needs batteries..and specifically a button battery model CR-1220... But it seemed that the shop below my house doesnt sell them. So I went to a couple of shops beyond that... Nothing So I thought J-8 might have those batteries that no one seems to have.. Hopefully some shop might have it... But once again no... So my Gundam model is sitting here and not glowing... Guess I can't have everything right? Then again I don't have a lot of things to my name...
Like? Im not smart, not tall, not cool, not stylish and I don't have any talents... Which all seems to be requirements for being a good student. Im just a under-average joe. Sigh... So what do I do?
So who's ready for school? I know I ain't..
Under the tree@ {6:51 AM.
}THE BOY
Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred
}WHAT HE WANTS
Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt