The Original Dream
Saturday, June 27, 2009

Holidays almost over! And I have plenty of work not yet done...
Never mind I'll do it soon...
There's still the issue of getting the things ready for NCC day.
Must remember to send messages to the juniors to bring money so we can buy their stuff.
Speaking of that...I shouldn't be the one doing this...
For the Sec1(partA) Kirk or XL should be the ones smsing the juniors!
But they are cleary imcompetent...
So its up to me....
Should pass them the juniors numbers ASAP...or else my phone bill bomb...

Also Micheal Jackson passed on. Poor guy.
About to make a comeback and BANG he's dead
And now his songs are being listened by us thanks to radio stations...
I didn't he made some of those songs...so yea its a loss

Ok have to go back to work..H1N1 be with us when school starts!

Under the tree@
{6:34 AM.

}THE BOY

Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred


}WHAT HE WANTS

Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt


}HIS FRIENDS

Adriel
Kevin
Fithri
Elaine
Wei Siang
Nicola
Jenina
Matthew
Jason/Mybro
Elena

}TALK TO HIM

go to this site for the cbox

}HEAR HIS CRY



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



}CREDITS

layout} headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host} imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0