The Original Dream
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Why umbrellas are imporatant

I'll expain the title with what happened today...

I woke up late(around 11..) and then go to Mr Kong house for tution..
Study maths and talk about some school stuff..
Then i went back home..
BUT during the journey back was when i discovered why a umbrella is important..
I had no idea why 2 huge ravens keep flying around me..
Then one of them flew directly above me...
I could feel the wind from the flapping of the wings...
the second one flew past the side of my face...I saw into its eye...
Then one uncle came and started swinging his umbrella around..
Scared the ravens away..
Is this a bad sign?
Also this is why a umbrella is important...

I also got caught in the rain...
The ravens did give bad luck...
hope it doesn't last...

Under the tree@
{5:31 AM.

}THE BOY

Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred


}WHAT HE WANTS

Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt


}HIS FRIENDS

Adriel
Kevin
Fithri
Elaine
Wei Siang
Nicola
Jenina
Matthew
Jason/Mybro
Elena

}TALK TO HIM

go to this site for the cbox

}HEAR HIS CRY



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



}CREDITS

layout} headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host} imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0