1st one did not look like it was going to be a strike but in the end it hit and the pins fly everywhere
2nd one LOOKED like it was going to be a strike. The ball hit and one pin left standing...it spin and spin and spin...DROP hahas
3rd one was like a pro shot. Lucky...the ball curve and hit all the pins away. So nice
One of the OAC members got handphone stolen.
After we come back to school, Matthew make alot of sick jokes..
but pretty normal for him so its Ok.
Of course when I put SDSS, It also means I get nagging from my mom..this morning the nag was more extra..
Nag about results, time management, money, my "rubbish future" and much more..
She can continue. As if I would listen to someone who talks like that.
At least my father after he nag he will explain in a nicer tone why he say that..
But my mother was all the way...
maybe tommorrow will be different..
Quis leget haec
Under the tree@ {7:43 AM.
}THE BOY
Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred
}WHAT HE WANTS
Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt