A maths test coming...I have a feeling I might do better than usual... But definetly not enough to pass.....depressed..... I usually study but when the test paper appears infront of me.. my brain becomes as blank as the foolscap paper i have... mental defect? possibly... Or it could be that I'm really too easy-going... Personality test says so...
I also realised something..some people don't like going to other people blogs to reply tags... they reply on their own tagboards...at least i'm not lazy to that extent.... Or do they not know i have a tagboard for that?
Also I'm looking for a new blogskin..I've taken some from a blogskin.com.. Then Life plays a cruel trick and my blogskins don't work on my test blog... Error in the coding... and since im not a coder pro, I have no idea what's wrong.... Anyone willing to help tag me....
~Quis leget haec~
Under the tree@ {5:32 AM.
}THE BOY
Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred
}WHAT HE WANTS
Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt