Found out alot of things today... Also my phone got sent for repairs again...damn it... Maybe its a sign that I shouldn't use my phone so much? Why can't I be told that in my dreams?
1.I really hate when i'm telling the truth but someone says i'm lying 2.I can't find the will to really study hard 3.Until the last day/hour/minute/ then I worry 4.I really hate that part of me 5.I think my life really sucks.. 6.I don't have any skill or talent. 7.Makes me feel useless... 8.I hate being useless to people.. 9.I hate trying to help people when I can't help myself..
GARGHHHH..... Ok uhhh...good luck to all for the exams..because its the only thing I can do... Probably posting after exams... I wonder who will actually read this.
Quis Leget Haec
Under the tree@ {5:47 AM.
}THE BOY
Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred
}WHAT HE WANTS
Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt