Common test over! woohoo! But I don't think i scored very well.. But never mind. I already have a master plan in mind hahas
Today NCC went swimming. Damn fun. And since we are on th subject of NCC.. I actually got chosen to be a NCC (FTPSS)best cadet??? I don't get it...I'm probably the most physically weak cadet in NCC I'm not that good with commands. I can't handle some juniors. So why the hell am I a best cadet?? Messed up life.
Should ask one of the seniors. Like Matthew. But i think i already know the answer. It'll be something like "HAH? I dunno? Not my decision." Ya, because its THEIR decision.
My family also could and would not believe it. My mom was going " How can it be? Was it a mistake" My bro was saying "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! what kind of joke is that???" and "NO WAY! YOU'RE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF A BEST CADET!!!"
So yea. I had a hard time believing that. Also the other best cadet is Wai Yan... He's physically fit, handles all situations well and remembers all the commands..(although he is a bit proud) Maybe they wanted a complete opposite? Gah!!! Twisted messed up life... More after i get past this?
Under the tree@ {5:36 AM.
}THE BOY
Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred
}WHAT HE WANTS
Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt