The Original Dream
Friday, February 20, 2009

Ok finally posted.
I have not posted for a while due to uhhh....some stuff*Cough* exams/groaning/facebook*cough*.
Anyways some stuff happened.
One is something i will remember forever...
My hand phone broke...
The sliding mechanism jammed and my phone started to turn on and off again and again.
I sent it for repairs and I had to survive 3 days of no music...
So I just did homework and some other things. AND now its over...

I learnt to never to take my phone for granted.
I had to use my old Nokia phone and it was troublesome getting used to it...
So irritating..
I'll definetly treat my phone better(I was treating it pretty good..i think)

Something else interesting happened but i wondering if i should put it here..

Ok. Gotta go prepare for Maths exam...goodbye?

Under the tree@
{7:23 AM.

}THE BOY

Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred


}WHAT HE WANTS

Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt


}HIS FRIENDS

Adriel
Kevin
Fithri
Elaine
Wei Siang
Nicola
Jenina
Matthew
Jason/Mybro
Elena

}TALK TO HIM

go to this site for the cbox

}HEAR HIS CRY



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



}CREDITS

layout} headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host} imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0