The Original Dream
Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year! (a bit late)


I might not be able to post for a while. Considering my parents are breathing down my neck to concentrate on studying. No gaming either.
I might be able to play some games with special conditions and during the short hols we can get.
But basically I'm going to be locked from using my laptop too much.
It should be a good thing with a good feeling right?

Right???


Anyway during the CNY. I spent most of my time visiting relatives and playing blackjack with them. I made a profit of $1.50 .

Considering my lousy skills that's pretty good.


I also spent my building sandcastles.

Ok not really sandcastles, more like a hidden lake.

My cousins and I tried to build a sandcastle while my bro made a lake.

He dug deep enough to reach water.

Then his "lake" caused our castle to fall in.

So while we dug sand out. One of my cousins decided to make a hole in the ground to get water.
Then my bro decided to dig a underground hole to connect the two.

The sand that fell into the hole went to sides and became some kind of mountain.

Then with moss frm the sea on top of the moutains.

The end result was preety good.
From this hole...
To this. Nice?

Under the tree@
{1:20 AM.

}THE BOY

Wong King Lam.
MDIS.
18 Oct
Class? WAHAHAHAHA I HAVE NO CLASS. For now.(sounds like prison)
No ripping
No vulgarities
If you don't like it here press Alt+F4
Or you can punch my blog with all your hatred


}WHAT HE WANTS

Lotsa games
Get into a course for writing..i think.
Great music
Time manipulation powers(Or anything cool really)
And my friends and family to be there
A little more cash wouldn't hurt


}HIS FRIENDS

Adriel
Kevin
Fithri
Elaine
Wei Siang
Nicola
Jenina
Matthew
Jason/Mybro
Elena

}TALK TO HIM

go to this site for the cbox

}HEAR HIS CRY



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



}CREDITS

layout} headoverheels{c}
brushes} 100x100
image host} imageshack
photoshop} adobe photoshop 7.0